pages

Friday, 10 January 2014

Battles Bridge

Happy New Year everyone!
I'm finally back with my first post of 2014!
For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a brand spanking new camera, these pictures are from a
trip to Battles Bridge antique center.
I couldn't wait taking the new beauty for a test spin which is why these images aren't the best!
(bear with me, I still have no idea how to use it!) but I did think some of these had a certain charm so thought I'd post them any how.

I wore: vintage fur collar
vintage pink car coat
Freddies of Pinewood jeans 
Office brogue boots
Viv bag

for some reason this picture is in focus everywhere other than my face, typical!

Hope you lovely lot have a very Merry Christmas and heres hoping 2014 brings
you all joy, love and good fortune!

bye for now!

Love Hollie xxx

5 comments:

  1. That coat, oh good heavens, it's magnificent!!! I swear, I was just thinking about three or four days ago how very much I'd love to have a vintage pink coat of my own one day (I've not so far to date). Seeing your beautiful example makes me yearn for one all the more.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year jessica! thank you for you lovely comment, I'm so in love with my little coat, I received it for christmas along with a matching one in pale yellow with black velvet trim! they came with a wonderful story about the lady that owned them, her name was Beulah which is what I've named the coats! pink coats are the cutest I have to admit to having a bigger soft spot for this one than the yellow, I hope you find one really soon! xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Battlesbridge is only a few miles from where I live. Your pics have really captured the essence of the place. It is a wonderful treasure-trove, isn't it? I do love going there whenever I can; I hope you had a great time.

    Just to let you know I have nominated you for an award over at my site: http://eclecticephemera.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/one-lovely-way-to-start-year.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too, Bruce! its taken me a while to respond as I'm having abit of trouble with blogger at the moment! I love battles bridge and some of my friends were involved in the Barrel House Stomp event last some, not sure if you made it?
      thank you so much for the nomination, I'll take a look now.
      thanks again!

      Delete
  3. An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I think that you should write more about this subject, it may not
    be a taboo matter but usually folks don’t speak about such topics.
    To the next! Kind regards
    Social bookmarking sites list
    Dofollow social bookmarking sites
    Web 2.0 sites
    Browser list

    ReplyDelete