pages

Friday, 25 January 2013

Tiki Anniversary

Tonight as a pre anniversary treat my soldier and I went to Trader Vic's at The Hilton.
needless to say the decor was incredible! I'd really like to spend my life there drinking cocktails
and wearing Hawaiian print dresses please!
I didn't take many pictures as I couldn't fit my camera into my box bag so heres a few from my phone
His&Hers cocktails, so yummy! I've got my eye on one of those cups!
My sweetheart soon realised when it comes to choosing cocktails,
I definitely win that game.
Mine really was delicious and so big I really was ready to party afterwards.

As it goes Beau has been up since 3.30am driving army VIPs around so right now, at 21.30 
he's fast asleep at the side of me and I'm still in a cocktail haze.

It really was wonderful though, I'd highly recommend it!

Hope you're all having a lovely Friday night!

Love Hollie xx

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome looking night out! I've always wanted to go to Trader Vic's, too - their vintage cookbooks are so fun and I'm sure the real deal is even more so.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lovely night out ... even if the man felt tired.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete