pages

Sunday, 6 January 2013

New Year New start!

Hello strangers! how is everyone?
I've been away for so long, had a lovely break with my beau for Christmas and I'm feeling a lot better for it.
I've also received some lovely comments recently, despite my lack of posting which has really lifted my spirits. Anyway I'm back with a renewed enthusiasm and some very exciting things coming up in the near future.
Mine and my soldiers 1 year anniversary(time has flown by) Paris for my Birthday and some exciting shows to go too! 
But for now I just want to wish all you lovely ladies(and gents) a very Happy New Year and I'll leave you with this, the first ever none awkward face picture of us both together!


Happy New Year everyone!

heres to the new year and a fresh start!

Love Hollie xx

3 comments:

  1. You two look beautiful - such a gorgeous couple.
    I've slipped away from blogging over the holidays too, but happy to be back.
    Hope santa was kind to you. Happy 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest New Year's wishes to you both! May 2013 be everything - and more - that your heart desires!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete