pages

Monday, 17 September 2012

New Job, New Wardrobe

Today I'm finally starting my new job!
It's still for Tate but working on the ticketing/membership desks. At the weekend I panicked about wearing my own clothes everyday (it sounds great I know but really I don't want to wear my beautiful dresses as then they'll become work clothes and lose their sparkle!) so to remedy this I bought a work wear 'uniform' of patterned capris and little cardigans.
Please excuse photobooth pictures, these were taken quickly as I ran out the door.
Today I opted for hounds tooth trousers black top ballet pumps red cardi and a lovely 1950s owl broach my grandma gave me.



wish me luck!
Love Hollie xx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck dearie!!! I'm sure you'll do very well:)
    You look grand, I love your capris
    Love,
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely.
    Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, best of luck, sweet gal! You look darling as ever (that deep, romantic red is ravishing on you!) in your new work wear thread.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each workplace has its own description of proper work attire. Pay notice to what people are wearing. Remember that ladies should stay clear of wearing anything too revealing or sexy. There have been authentic studies which show that most women who dress provocatively at work are less expected to get raises and promotions.

    Rupert Echard

    ReplyDelete