pages

Monday, 25 June 2012

A few of my favourite things...

Once again my little blog has been somewhat neglected since my last post, this is once again due to working constantly and not having anything fun to talk about. So today I just thought I'd share a few of my favourite video's with you until I have time to do a more interesting post. I just love all the wonderful old footage you find on youtube and spend,what seems like quite a lot of time,watching them!oops! heres a few of my favourites

Frankie Lymon&The Teenagers'Why do fools fall in love' The Frankie Laine Show 1956
I just love the whole skit before they sing!
The Temptations'My Girl' 1965
One of my absolute favourite song's, I'm not sure what show this clip is from but look at that formation dancing!!
Connie Francis 'Lipstick On Your Coller' The Saturday Night Beechnut Show1959
I love Connie Francis so much! I wish I was her, shes so 'sassy'
this video has CD audio laid over for better sound quality but isnt she so great!
Perry Como'Catch a Falling Star'Perry Como Show 1958
This is another of my all time favourite songs, my mum used to sing it too me when I was little
 and it always reminds me of her. This clip is a really goofy version of it but Perry is so fun and the ladies dressed are fabulous.
Al Bowlly'The Very Thought of You'
Last but by no means least!
There wasn't any definitive information with this video but I just had to include it!
how wonderful is Al Bowlly? he never fails to cheer me up and this clip of him is just lovely!!

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed the videos! I'll be back later in the week with a review of a beautiful book I bought recently, a post of my recent ebay buys and also the fruits of an impulsive holiday shopping spree!

Love Hollie xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, very enjoyable roundup of excellent yesteryear tunes.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete