pages

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Blitz party.

I cant believe its been almost a week already, but last saturday night at the end of my intense six day week, my beautiful best friend Kate and I got ourselves all dolled up and went to dance the night away at the special D-Day Blitz party.
Kate and I! the obligatory pre night out photobooth picture.
Kate wore my Tara Starlet floral dance dress and black heels, I did her hair but we stupidly forgot to photograph it better than this! I'm super happy with the result though, doesn't she look a doll?I wore another ebay gem that floated through my door last week, what was simply described as '40s/50s dress' with awful photos actually turned out to be mint condition 1940s with original belt and patch pockets! I love it so much! I paired it with some red suede office peep-toes I found at a car boot and my giant hair lilies.
the boys (and Cat) looking like dreams!
The soldier and his friends were working at the party which basically consisted of standing around Alan's jeep all looking dreamy in uniform! I think they got a fair bit of female attention that night.

    via
      Sin Bozkurt © 
I have to admit to being a massive lightweight pair that with horrific hangovers and you'll understand why I drink so rarely, in fact this was my first night out since easter! we were determined to go a bit wild, which explains why I have no recollection of the above picture being taken, we had a great time regardless!
again I don't remember this moment of passion is the jeep, but here it is! I really love my gal!

to finish here is a picture of my beau and I! I never could resist a GI on leave!

Love Hollie xx

5 comments:

  1. You both completely gorgeous - and your hairstyles? Can we say "stellar"?! :)


    Wishing you a sunny, fantastic weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Both look*, sorry the cat was climbing all over me as I was trying to type (as is so often the case). :)

    xoxo
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous! Both of you! Especially in the jeep :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! Have just found your blog and love it! xx

    ReplyDelete