pages

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Liebster Blog award!

I recently received a message from the lovely Haute Rockabilly Fashionista telling me she had nominated my humble little blog for the Liebster Blog Award! I was so excited when I read this message as after um-ing and ah-ing about making this blog for so long, after having it for only two weeks I've already had such positive feedback and have had some really encouraging comments. HRF was one of the first to message me and I really appreciate her speaking so highly of my blog as if you haven't seen already this ladies page is just crammed full of great style and well written, Interesting posts



The rules for the bestowing of this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on to your blog
4. Nominate and pass on the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
5. Let them know the happy tidings by posting on their blog.

So having only been here only a short time I'm sure all the blogs I follow have already got a well established group of followers so I thought I'd just mention a few that I really love 


Firstly is one of my best friends Katie, she is a super talented artist and despite her blog not being fashion related she definitely deserves this award and a lot more recognition! 


Secondly, I don't think this girl needs any introduction but Fiercest lilliputian is my next choice, she has such great style and I'm incredibly jealous of her strawberry blonde marilyn locks.


Third on my list is The Vintage Knitter, great posts about vintage home/lifestyle and above all else I really wish I could knit, and she's inspiring me to learn!


Forth is The Grande Dame she makes her own clothes! need I say more? and look how great those wide legged trousers are!


Last but by no means least is, Dial V for Vintage  such wonderful outfit posts and generally just a really lovely read!


Ok thats my current top five, I know some of them are above the 200 follower limit but I don't really know that many newer blogs just yet, and non the less they're all great blogs!
Hollie xx

5 comments:

  1. Happiest congrats on receiving this fun blog award, dear gal. Your site is off to a fantastic start and certainly deserves this award - I'm sure many more will follow in time.


    Wishing you a beautiful Thursday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much dear! That is so sweet of you :)

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hollie. If we lived closer (I'm in Gloucestershire), I'd be happy to teach you to knit. However, Youtube have great tutorials and why not check our a local Stitch & Bitch/Knit n' Natter group as I'm sure someone would be happy to show you the basics. P.S. Think about all those lovely 40s headbands, berets and cardies you could knit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me, that is so sweet, and I am most honoured!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blogs :)
    I love awards!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete