pages

Monday, 30 April 2012

Things always seem scary before you begin

For the longest time I've wanted to start a personal blog, a sort of online diary of outings, outfits and things of interest(to me anyway) in general. This is me taking the leap into blog land. I'm not sure how long it will last or how interesting anyone other than me will find it but here goes. I will start as i mean to go on with my first outfit post. (please excuse the webcam pictures for now, things can only get better though, huh?)
I did my hair in two large rolls to one side and this is pretty much my everyday makeup.
vintage blouse/black cardigan/vintage holly brooch/vintage brown wool calf length skirt/seamed stockings/black mary-janes. Hollie xx

6 comments:

  1. Warmest welcome to the world of vintage blogging, it's always a joy to have new members amongst our ranks :)

    Your outfit is absolutely lovely! I especially like the length of that skirt and its two little back kick pleats.


    Wishing you a beautiful month of May,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! thank you for that lovely welcome, Jessica! I'm not sure why it took me so long to join, but hopefully now I'm here I'll keep it up! hope May will treat you well, hopefully this biblical rain won't keep up much longer! Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is fabolous. I love the details on the collar of the shirt, back bottom pleats of the skirt, and, of course, the seamed stockings.

    HRF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your style! You look amazing with that black hair and pale than!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hollie and welcome to Blogland! I found out about your blog from the Forum on the WWIIReenacting.co.uk site :-)

    I love your outfit and make-up, you look fabulous, and I'm looking forward to reading your future blog entries.

    xxx

    http://thevintageknitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I've officially read through your entire blog!
    Your wardrobe is to die for! You get all the little finishing touches that make an outfit complete just right.
    You have a new loyal follower :)

    ReplyDelete